May 2, 2017
- Information Collected by Seller. Any PII you choose to submit to Seller (including, but not limited to, name, mailing address, telephone number, email address, transaction information, credit card information, date of birth, and demographic information) is done on a voluntarily basis and used only for the specific purpose for which it was submitted, unless you consent otherwise or as required by law. To engage in certain activities and access particular features of the Website, Seller may request the disclosure of mandatory or voluntary personal information, and in some cases, if you do not provide the required mandatory personal information, you will not be able to engage in that activity or access those features on the Website.
- When the Information Is Collected. We may collect PII when you: (i) place an order from the Website; (ii) return an item or make an exchange; (iii) inquire about our products and services; (iv) subscribe to our mailing list and/or newsletter; (v) participate in a marketing survey, promotion or event; (vi) participate in a live chat on the Website; (vii) participate in interactive areas of the Website, and choose to provide certain information about yourself which may be displayed publicly on the Website, such as product reviews; or (viii) publish content and other information, such as your name, social media handle, accompanying text and any images, through your social media accounts (e.g., Twitter™, Instagram™, Pinterest™, Facebook™, Snapchat™), all of which you allow Seller to feature on the Website.
- Use of Personally Identifiable Information. The PII you share allows us to personalize and continually improve your experience on the Website. We collect personal information to: (i) provide information regarding the products and services you request; (ii) process, track and deliver your order and send you related order information, including but not limited to order confirmations, invoices, updates, recall notices and support and administrative messages; (iii) process credit card payments; (iv) send you promotional offers; (v) distribute our newsletter; (vi) improve our product selection and customer service; (vii) identify your product preferences and customize your shopping experience; (viii) communicate with you; and (ix) administer a contest, promotion or survey.
Using email and mailing addresses provided when subscribing to the Website or otherwise, Seller may periodically send out email and mail to the Users about services and products offered by Seller.
Seller employs other companies and individuals to perform functions on its behalf, such as fulfilling orders, shipping and delivering packages, name and address verification, email distribution, market research, promotions management, payment processing, analyzing data, and providing customer service. To ensure that your privacy is respected and protected, we provide these companies and individuals with only the information they need to perform their services.
Seller may disclose specific information it believes is appropriate to comply with applicable law, or a reasonable request based upon governmental regulation, court order, subpoena, or similar related action. This includes sharing information with companies assisting in fraud protection or investigation, or credit risk reduction. Seller will not provide information to these agencies or companies for their own marketing or commercial purposes. Upon request, Seller will remove Users (and their information) from its database or permit them to opt-out of any further email or contact.
Seller may provide non-personally identifiable information to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- Protecting Your Personally Identifiable Information. Seller implements a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your PII when you place an order. Seller offers the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway provider’s database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and who are required to keep the information confidential. The Website is scanned on a regular basis for security vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to the Website as safe as possible. We also use regular malware scanning.
After a transaction, your private information (credit card numbers, etc.) will not be stored on our servers. Seller will take reasonably appropriate measures to protect your information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction, and will request that any third parties to whom it may transfer your personal information take comparable steps to protect that security. As email is not a secure form of communication, you should never submit your credit card number, or other personal information via email. Seller shall not have any liability for disclosure of any User information obtained due to errors in transmission or the unauthorized acts of third parties.
- Social Media. The Website may offer social media sharing features or other integrated tools, which let you share actions you take on the Website with other media, and vice versa. These features may collect information about your IP address and which page you are visiting on the Website, and they may set a cookie or employ other tracking technologies. The use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the third party that provides the social sharing feature. Social media sharing features and widgets are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on the Website. Your interactions with those features are governed by the privacy policies of the companies that provide them. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social media sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the third parties that provide these features.
- Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance. The Website is not targeted towards, nor intended to be used by, children under the age of 13. Seller does not sell products for purchase by children on the Website. You may not make purchases from this website unless you are at least 18 years old. Seller is in compliance with the requirements of the COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act) and does not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 13. Since Seller does not collect information regarding children under the age of 13, Seller does not knowingly distribute personal information regarding children under the age of 13.
- Opt-out and Modification to Personally Identifiable Information. If at any time, you would like to remove your name from our mailing or marketing lists or change or correct your current information, please click on the “unsubscribe” link in our emails. Seller will take reasonable efforts to accommodate your request. If, however, you have any pending e-commerce transactions with Seller, you may not opt-out of any delivery update emails while your order is in the process of being fulfilled. You can change your PII by emailing us, calling us, or by logging into your account with us.
- Do Not Track Disclosure. We honor the Do Not Track (DNT) signals and DNT, plant cookies, or use advertising when a DNT browser mechanism is in place. We do not allow third-party behavioral tracking.
- Fair Information Practices. In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur: (i) we will notify you via email within 7 business days of the data breach; and (ii) we will notify all Website Users via in-site notification within 7 business days of the data breach.
- CAN-SPAM Act Compliance. To be in compliance with the CAN-SPAM, we agree to: (i) not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses; (ii) identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way; (iii) include our physical address on the Website; (iv) monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used; (v) honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly; and (vi) allow Users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email from us.